Kazi KY8080 8080 is a creative model assembly toy of 438 blocks and doll characters, helping to develop intelligence for children from 6 years old and up. The best toy for boys.
Kazi KY8080 8080 is made from safe plastic , so parents can rest assured for their children to play. A large number of players have rated the quality of Kazi KY8080 8080 as 8/10 points when compared to Puzzles of famous brands, but the price is much cheaper. Especially when buying from us, you will have one of the lowest prices in the market. Buy this amazing toy at our place your best choice.
Kazi KY8080 8080 belongs to the TRANSFORMERS ROBOT puzzle genre ,.
To have a real look at TRANSFORMERS Kazi KY8080 8080 , watch the unboxing video of Children’s Toy Warehouse below.
Image of Kazi KY8080 8080 box
The product box is made of cardboard, coated with glossy nylon, printed in beautiful colors with the following images:
- Manufacturer logo. (See details at the bottom of the product information).
- Image of the entire toy model after assembly, along with the character model.
With the contents shown:
- The right age to play,
- The number of pieces of the product,
- Small pieces warning for children under 3 years old in multiple languages,
- Manufacturer’s website and contact information.
- Toys meet the international quality certificate of Europe (CE…) and the quality standard of China (CCC…),
- The toy box and the plastic blocks inside should be recycled to protect the environment when the product is no longer in use,
- Small object warning for children under 3 years old,
- Barcodes, QR codes of products (with products designed with their own designs).
Inside the Kazi KY8080 8080 puzzle toy
1 manual detailing how to assemble Kazi KY8080 8080 . This book guides players through the assembly step-by-step with ease. If you want to see this product assembly manual, you can watch the video below.
438 puzzle pieces made of safe plastic are divided into:
- Baby-sized building blocks are packed in tear-resistant plastic bags. On these bags are printed instructions and warnings. Sometimes the manufacturer has printed the product code on the bag,
- Medium sized puzzle pieces packed in a zip bag,
- Large-sized panels and assemblies are not packed in plastic, but placed right in the box.